Saturday, June 21, 2008

Scott and I found out "we" are pregnant on May 29, 2008.

Then I made an appointment to meet with Dr. Maxi for June 5th and found out out that I was already 8 weeks and 1 day along.

So, today I am 10 weeks and 3 days. In normal language I am 2 months and 5 days pregnant. (I surprise myself to already be speaking in 'weeks', I always thought that was so confusing...) In either case I am 1/4 of the way done. Crazy!!

When we went in for our first check up with Dr. M, we got to here the heartbeat. That was so weird!!! And surreal. Hopefully when we go for our next checkup and we see it 'jumping around' it will be more real.

Other important things... the first nicknames:

squirm-er - James
human worm baby - Zim
peanut - Me
pento been - Chris and Lani
hermie - Mom and the girls

2 comments:

Bertie said...

Arren!! Congratulations!! that is SO exciting:) I'm so happy for you and here's to hoping for a wonderful pregnancy for you:) Enjoy every moment of it!

Janika said...

Hearing the heartbeat for the first time always made me cry. It made the pregnancy real--except with the twins because I was six months along and saw the ultrasound first. The first trimester is one day in pregnancy years. Enjoy it.