Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm officially FAT

None of my work clothes fit anymore.

This week I have tried at least one outfit thatI though had some 'grow room' in it only to pop the buttons on my shirt and or not coming even close to buttoning my pants closed.

Skirts have become my good friend.

This morning I was running behind and found some pants that had been loose before, and squeezed myself into them. I was able to get it all zipped and buttoned, but when I sat down in the car to drive... Holy Cow!, I could not breathe. I ended up doing this:

WOOT for the many uses of rubber bands!

I may have to take Diane up on her offer of maternity clothes a lot sooner than I had anticipated.

It is also important to note that my little tummy does not stick out much yet... but my hips have become huge!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh, you think you're fat now...just wait!! ;)