Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My boss asked me into his office today to see how I was doing... I didn't get it for a while, So I told hime about what projects I'm working on and stuff... we just met yesterday to discuss these kinds of things so I was a little confused. But... he was asking about my pregnancy. OH! "I'm doing great." (normal responce, but it's true..)So he asked probing questions like, how far along are you?

Dude, I really need to find my brain again, so I can just tell people what they want to know.

So I told him I was almost 27 weeks... He seemed surprised that I was that far along. I think I'm still pretty small-around for how far along I am. His little sister is 30 something weeks so we talked about being pregnant for a bit. When I got home I saw that according to my pregnancy ticker, I'm 28 weeks today. Oops! Time flies when you don't look at the Pregnancy Ticker...

Enough about me. Oh wait, not quite... we had a Dr. appointment and things are going great. Jaedyn's head is a little small, but he said it was nothing to worry about... yet.. :P
Next month we'll look at it again and see if she is still behind. (Evidently now is when her brain is supposed to be growing at great speeds). She is breech or standing with her head in my ribs and her feet on my bladder. I didn't need a sonogram to tell that... she was actually sitting on my bladder when were were taking pictures last time, so we couldn't check and make sure she is still a she. Very modest. I have not heard back about diabetes, so I probably don't have gestational diabetes. Cool. I can continue to eat cake and cookies and candy!! My belly feels pretty durn small for how far along I am (it probably goes with the small head). But I am down to ONE pare of work pants that fit. I can get away with two skirts but one of them is pretty tight. And it's getting to be winter, so I'm gonna need to get some long pants and stuff to wear.

Maybe I should give my boss a link to the blog, so he gets some real answers...

1 comment:

Janika said...

My first baby was breech and never did turn around. Hope Jayden isn't as stubborn as Isaac.