Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SCARY pictures, right in time for Halloween!

I knew my legs and feet are swollen. I just didn't know HOW swollen they have gotten.

With the recent cold front, I needed some clothes that would keep me warm. I have not been sick yet and I don't want to take unnecessary chances, ya know?

SO yesterday I wore a warm yet uncomfortable and really ugly outfit. Today we had many guests at work and I dresses it up a bit.

Seems like it was a bit too much. I had on one of the two skirts that fit, a cute top and my boots. (I love these boots and have been waiting for a chance to wear them.) It was cute... but the boots have 2.5 or 3 inch heels and my feet got SO SORE! I am sure I made some pretty priceless faces as I was walking down the hallway.

The first pictures are my cute outfit. You'll have to imagine how much cuter it was with my boots ON.


Scott picked me up and I peeled off the boots to reveal this:

Ugh! those are the folds and dimples that the fabric of the boot makes as it bunches a bit around my ankle. Only, notice, there are no boots on! That is the edema of my legs contouring to the folds of my boots and packed tight with lymph and water... EWW!!
So I learned my lesson. No more boots or heels until after the baby comes. Sigh. Good bye cute shoes.

1 comment:

Bertie said...

You are still a very cute preggo girl:) No matter what!!