Sunday, August 3, 2008

Bedding... will have to wait until I get a bed!

I know I want a rocking bassinet. But look at the choices that are out there! (no offense to anyone who has and / or like what I don't. I'm very opinionated about some things, and this is one of them)

Option one : HORRIBLE and ugly -
It's plastic and looks like it will fall apart at any moment. Plus it doesn't rock. I picked the one with the worst bedding I could find... There ARE much cuter ones out there.

Option two : cute but not quite what I want -
Again there is no rocking action. And I'm wary of that canopy. One little baby tug, and suffocation galore!

Option three - is JUST RIGHT! -

I do want A canopy, but I'm thinking mosquito netting style. From the ceiling, and far enough away that I'd have to give it a tug to pull it down.

This is Scott's pick:

(you'll have to click on the link, I can't get the picture to load...)

1 comment:

♥Lexi Luee♥ said...

I like your choice. Scotts... Is a bit... not right? I guess you could say.