Monday, August 18, 2008

I've popped

Now I have a belly. And just in time, Scott's mom bought me some maternity clothes. Wee!

I've been wearing them and getting compliments and all that good stuff.

Friday we went to the Skembo's like we have been doing all week (yeah for their sharing their big screen and the Olympics)and they said "oh, your big now" which was what made me realize that I had in fact popped. They see me everyday, or near enough.. and THEY thought I looked big.

:P

when we get around to taking pictures, I'll post them.

Also we find out on Thursday if we decorate in blue or pink. (!!!)

And I'm definitely getting more and more excited as I start to look pregnant. I guess I'm just visual like that...

I *think* I can feel the baby move... I *thought* I felt it for the first time last Wednesday while I was getting a massage. It's kinda fun.

Here are some before pictures:

No comments: