Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's been a while

And I have not gotten much bigger... but I am SO HUNGRY. ALL THE TIME.
Even the days when I have really big meals, I go to bed hungry and wake up hungry.

A Sweet Tomatoes opened across the street from my office and we went there for the grant opening and it is good. There are potatoes but no steak (it's a pretty vegetarian place) but their shrimp bisque is super yummy.

My fingernails are going crazy. They vary almost daily from being super strong to super weak.

I am expecting to grow a bigger bump soon, but until then I'm just outgrown all of my pre pregnancy clothes. I tried. Really. But even the clothes that fit just barely are way to tight to sit in for 8 hours. Every evening my belly line itches like crazy. Either there were buttons or double folds of clothes pushing into my belly all day or it's right where the stretchy fabric of the maternity pants stops and the regular fabric starts.

My feet still have not swollen like I thought they would.

I cannot sleep through the night any more. I wake up at least once and have to go pee. Or I have weird dreams like serial killer dinner parties, or skinning a puppy alive humanely - so the little guy does not get hurt. Or I just wake up because I am uncomfortable.

I am always crabby. The people at work probably don't notice it much, because I am paid to be a happy smily person. But when I go to work with Scott my true feelings show. Prego Hormones!

No comments: