Thursday, September 18, 2008

We went in for our 23 wk check-up. Heard the heartbeat... asked a few questions... heard the heartbeat again. Yup, still pregnant.

She was way up high and kept running away from Dr. Maxey. But when he went away she booted me way low where she normally is. So maybe she is head up and kicks all the time... maybe. I have not felt any movement anywhere near my belly button, it's all way way lower than that so we'll see next month when we get a sonogram.

I have evidence of a bladder infection, so they gave me a prescription for antibiotics. Now the sudden and FREQUENT need to pee has been explained. I'm not just pregnant. It's not that I'm drinking tons more water. Even though both of those are true... I've just got an infection!

I also went to the chiropractor and got my feet scanned. Insurance pays for special insols that should be in sometime in a week. Cool.

No comments: